Helpful for understanding how the vast sums of money washing around Washington explain the huge “loans” to Solyndra and other non-businesses. Geke.us breaks it down for us.
- Return of the Arctic Death Spiral! (again).
- More Classic Guardian Spin: Koalas “Threatened” by Global Warming & Development.
- Watch Now: Spring-time Blizzards in Mediterranean
- Berkeley Student Gets a “Fail” for her Global Warming Essay.
- Coal Use Rockets in “Low Carbon” EU – Up By 1/3 in UK in Just ONE Year.
- Liberal Racism? Anti Tea Party Facebook Group Uses Photoshopped Pic of African-American Protest for its Own Agenda.
- Venn Diagram Shows Connections Between “Green Energy” and Administration
- CDC Claim Earthquake is a Type of Weather.
- Wait, What? Save Arctic Wildlife: By Shooting it?
That is an interesting little pictograph. I notice that the wikipedia entries for some of these government people fail to mention their business connections, surprise, surprise. On this topic, I recently stumbled across a blog dealing with pretty much the same subject matter. However I am unable to verify whether the blog and its authors are ‘any good’. In the blogosphere I have found a general lack of material on green dark money, so here is the reference, qualified by my above uncertainty:-
The Green Corruption Files is run by Christine Lakatos and Marita Noon, their ‘about us’ is hidden halfway down the rather long home page.
Sorry for the double post editor, the .au suffix on the above link appends automatically and should have been deleted in foregoing post, please correct if you wish to retain it, tks.